(Hover over pic to see rules)
The Birdie Belief Project's goal is to get women & girls out playing the great game of golf sooner. We believe in you and putting you in situations to help you grow.
Choosing a flight that best describes your current starting point helps in a number of ways.
Sign up for clinic topics to improve your knowledge based on your flight
Compete against those that have a similar playing background for prizes
Encourage others who are going through similar growth in the game of golf!
All of the flight names are iconic women in golf. (Click on the names to learn more about them!)
– A true beginner golfer. Never played or taken lessons before! Experiencing the first introduction to golf this season.
– Beginner – Golfer has never played 9 holes before from the forward tees. Has taken lessons before but the only exposure to playing has been the Birdie Belief 9 hole events.
– Golfer has played 9 holes from the forward tees but did not keep score for those 9 holes.
– Golfer has played 18 holes and never broken 100 or played 9 holes and never broken 50.
– Golfer has played 18 holes and have broken 100 but never 95. Or has a handicap of 23 or higher.
- Golfer has played 18 holes and shot 90-95 before.
– Handicap of 10 – 19.9 or have shot scores in the 80s before.
– Handicap of 9.9 or lower.